Clay-based scrub, suitable for all skin types. It removes dead skin cells, detoxifies and purifies the epidermis while the clay leaves your skin smooth, soft and remineralized. Using it 1-2 times a week will ensure that your skin gets all the necessary trace elements for its healthy functioning.
Benefits you’ll get by applying this clay based scrub:
* Heals and regenerates skin tissue
* Draws out toxins
* Treats acne (prevents breakouts and helps clear up acne)
* Unclogs and shrinks pores
* Prevents blackheads
* Reduces appearance of scars
* Excellent natural exfoliator
* Evens out skin tone
* Leaves skin feeling softer
* Leaves your face glowing!
FACIAL MASK / SCRUB
Use: Place a wooden spoonful of the scrub in your hand and create a paste with a few drops of lukewarm water. Apply in a circular motion to face and neck. Let paste dry. Rinse with warm water and pat skin dry. Apply moisturizer to cleansed, scrubbed skin.
Note: After you rinse the scrub off, your skin may look a little pink for a few minutes. This usually happens because the clay increases blood flow to your face as it pulls out toxins.
* Make sure not to use metal bowls or utensils because it causes metals to leach from the spoon into the clay, making the clay not as effective.
Ingredients: Pumpkin flour, powdered milk, green clay, oatmeal, essential oil.
Expires: 12 months after opening